Caribou Gear

Possible HTers meeting this fall....

SFC B

As many of you may know I will be hunting IL gun season for the second year in a row...this time with CPO. We are trying to meet up with some friends in WI and hunt with them but chances are looking a lil slim. So now I am going to try and find he and I a spot to hunt to hunt in IN. If I can, is there interest in setting up a "pint night" type meet up? My best chance at finding a spot is probably in the Warsaw to Ft Wayne corridor......will have to see what happens.

Reactions: LCH
What dates will you be in Indiana? I've got a Montana trip sometime in November, but should be around for most of gun season. I'm down in Lawrence County though.

If we can find a spot it would probably between the 14th and the 18th....we have to be in IL on the 19th (their season is 20-22) and then head back west for Turkey day.

Ft. Wayne is the complete opposite corner of the state from me, so won't be making it up there.

I could host a gathering some time if folks would like at my place near Patoka Lake.

I'm a little bit south of Indy so depending on where you decide I might be up for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back