Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Points questions

1.5. So you would be in the <2 category.

3 people with 5 total points comes to 1.6667, which would also be in the <2 category.

1.5. So you would be in the <2 category.

3 people with 5 total points comes to 1.6667, which would also be in the <2 category.

there is no <2 category; the demand report is condensed for space and report length

they would have 1.6667, and be above the 1.5000 and below the 1.7500 point pools

points should be updated late this month

ok so if I have 2 points and my son has 1 point
If we combine them are we at 3 ? Or 1.5 its dam confusing lol
In Wyoming they average the points of the group that is applying. In your case it would be <2. They use a whole number value or a < value no matter what the decimal point value is.

In Wyoming they average the points of the group that is applying. In your case it would be <2. They use a whole number value or a < value no matter what the decimal point value is.
You are mistaken, they average and round to 4 decimal places. Down from 5 decimal places a cpl years ago.

Last edited:
There is no link, it's a custom document I had them create that requires an FOIA request.

While you are correct that the preference points are averaged and carried to four decimals, I don't believe you have to have G&F "create a custom document". That information should be public knowledge. And, technically, a FOIA request applies to Federal documents only. For the State of Wyoming it would be a Wyoming Public Records Act (WPRA) request.

If you call a G&F Regional office and talk to the right person they will tell you the "rounding to four decimals" deal over the phone.

ClearCreek

Back