Podcasts are great. Cross talks are cool too.

hank4elk

Randy, I listen to your podcasts & YT videos along with Rinella,Jacobson & Rogan.
Listened to Rinella on Rogans podcast last night after one of your recent YT's during the day.
Have you been on Meateater & I missed it?
How about Joe Rogan Experience & the long discussion format?

I was on Meateater back in 2016. Never been on Rogan.
Just wondering,as I also listened/watched Rogans interview with a retired CA warden about damage from cartels growing on public lands. Interesting & in depth on the problem. I met the guy while working with CADG&F as a Park Ranger on our grow problem at County Parks. We needed HAZMAT for one cleanup...

Just wondering,as I also listened/watched Rogans interview with a retired CA warden about damage from cartels growing on public lands. Interesting & in depth on the problem. I met the guy while working with CADG&F as a Park Ranger on our grow problem at County Parks. We needed HAZMAT for one cleanup...

That Weed Warden podcast was amazing and really suggest any CA hunters listen. To hear what they accomplished blew me away.

Rinella had a active CO on his podcast not too long ago talking about the samething and the crazy things hes seen doing busts

I would pay to listen to Randy talk to Rogan about eating DQ dilly bars, with Rogan rambling on about using CBD oils and how to properly choke a guy out! haha

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back