Podcast Episode #3

Cornell2012

Administrator
Staff member
As I'm sure some of you have already noticed, the third podcast episode went live on iTunes and Stitcher last night.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the entirety of it yet, but it features David Brinker and Jeff Sposito of Sitka Gear and Dan Doty and Janis Putelis of Zero Point Zero. This is another fun episode, one where they address some of the questions posed by users here on the forum, so I encourage you to check it out!

Another great episode. I woke up to the alert that my phone had downloaded another episode this morning. A good way to start the day.

I do have an unsolicited critique: Maybe it is due to financial limitations, but my vote goes for the episodes being a little bit longer, or at least covering fewer questions. It seems like Randy and his guests are introducing a topic, skimming it a bit with their opinions, and moving on. It could be that that makes for better radio and the only reasons I know those topics could be discussed in greater depth is due to the writings on this forum, but the nuance, layers, and history of some of the topics is significant.

I am really enjoying these.Looking forward to the next one.

Really enjoyed this one Randy! Keep it up. You kind of hit on it in the podcast where you talked about Montana sheep and it's this: you're rught. Most of us non-Montana-ites or western state dwellers do not know the political ins and outs like you guys do. Countless times on this forum a topic has come up about some bill or organization or person and from the outside looking in, a Midwestern or eastern layman would say, "so what? What's wrong with XYZ? I don't understand the problem?"

More and deeper explanations about these types of things would be beneficial to help us open our eyes and say "oh, I get it now!"

Emrah

Great podcast! It was great motivation while I was out running and training for my first Wyoming hunt in September.

Back