Podcast - Elk Advocacy In Action

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I recently was lucky to have some Hunt Talkers on my Hunt Talk Radio podcast talking about elk advocacy, grassroots organization, and trying to effect change they want to see. I think it is a great example of how local efforts can produce beneficial results.

Thanks to those Hunt Talkers, who I will allow to self-identify, for taking on this advocacy and making a difference. Refreshing to see folks who take action.

Link to listen here are some links:

Or, use your iPhone app or your preferred podcast app.

If you haven't checked it out already, here is the link for the group they have formed - Montana Citizens Elk Coalition

I recently was lucky to have some Hunt Talkers on my Hunt Talk Radio podcast talking about elk advocacy, grassroots organization, and trying to effect change they want to see. I think it is a great example of how local efforts can produce beneficial results.

Thanks to those Hunt Talkers, who I will allow to self-identify, for taking on this advocacy and making a difference. Refreshing to see folks who take action.

Link to listen here are some links:

Or, use your iPhone app or your preferred podcast app.

If you haven't checked it out already, here is the link for the group they have formed - Montana Citizens Elk Coalition
Loved this podcast, thanks!

Very interesting listen. A lot of it went over my head as a non-MT resident, the more nuanced parts of how their legislature and regulations are structured for instance. Nevertheless the principles of wildlife management and conservation are pretty applicable everywhere, and it was nice to hear how folks have managed to get involved with those areas just as normal citizens.

Now I need to dive into how the regs and management plans are created here in Oregon.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back