Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Poaching alert. - IDFG seeking info on two bull elk killed and wasted in Boundary County

44hunter45

Idaho reports a poaching like this every few days.

Which state is the worst? Idaho is bad.

With them not having antlers this time of year and no mention of meat take . What was the motivation?
Sociopathic thrill killer?
That's what it sounds like to me someone with
To much time in their hands, or someone with anger issues that took it out on elk instead of a human.

Dumbasses out joy riding drinking beer.
Hey I got a new gun, watch this.

I helped IDFG every chance I got until a few years ago. Right up until a minor oops miscommunication between a buddy and me leading to standing in court in front of a judge vs. Fish and game. I watched 2 court cases go before us that were understandable. Yet both lost everything and fish and game cheered when they lost and got fined.

You could poach a bulk elk during no season while fishing with no license in front of me now and I would not call fish and game. I'm not endorsing that but due to the trouble i got in when i called to report somone else, never again. Nope, if I call in a poacher and you spend 2 years following us trying to find anything you could send me to court over, it's not my problem to help you now.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back