Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Played Poker....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So the Wife left last Thursday and Is gone till end of this week. So IdahoBugler called me up and said something about his friend having a little party and some Poker. Hell, I begged my way into the game and Sat I went over around 8:30PM. The game didn't kick off till like 10PM probably and it ended at 3:15AM. Now grant it the host got "A LITTLE" drunk and the 30+ people that were playing never watched the blinds well so it took forever...... Truthfully I couldn't believe some people could still stand. I only had 3-4 beers and I still have a Headace ;) My goal was to stay in longer then IDB and fortunately I did. So NANNY NANNY BOOBOO :) I was at the point of thikning I wouldn't stay in longer then his wife but she got a Couple bad cards and was really tiered and went out about 7th I think. I made it to top 5........ PAyout was top 3 so I got hosed. But I haven't played in months and I'd of felt weird walking away with money at a Party I knew only 1 person at ;)

Anyways..... I'll need to get out mmore often, top 5 of 30+ people doesn't sit well for me..... Anyone else playing live games still ?

I just got back from Laughlin... free rooms/food etc. and one entry into the TX. holdem tourny... Won my table[10 players] to advance to the semi... then got smoked by and old lady with white hair. I go all in with a pair of [pocket rockets] and the "flop"gives me 3 aces... and she goes all in... beats me with a full house..once you move up in those tourny`s it seems the players are better and luckier...

Hey Moosie, thanks for not shouting too loudly that night playing poker. No wonder I couldn't sleep a friggin wink! IB and I got to talking and he mentioned a poker party at his buddy's place and I told him it was funny because a guy that lived right behind our place was throwing a shin-dig and promised it wouldn't get out of hand.

Hey, at least next time shout over the fence and say hi or streak or something.........sheesh!

Yes, I live there but I don't own it. I had to find a rental quickly and as luck would have it we fell upon this one. I was at work that night you guys were playing poker but if I would have known I would have. Who's the rich SOB with like a half dozen houses now? Oh yeah, it's Moosie! Me, I'm poor folk.

HAHA.. Yah, Whatever, I'm gunna be rich but not jsut from the homes..... It's the Meth labs I have in each one that realy makes the coins ;)

What time do you get home from work ? I was there till about 3:30AM.

If I was you, I'd see about buying that house, It's kind of a Kick A$$ neighborhood !!! I've even thought about buying another home in that area. You know... # 7 since I sold my other # 7 ;)

I can't remember what time I got home but it was about 1 A.M.'ish. I'm sure the party was just getting started at that time but I was too tired to give a chit!

The neighborhood is nice. The community pool and park will be nice but just my luck it won't be done until I leave. Only time will tell........... Buy there or Dallan Woods - Kotter should be able to hook you up in there since he is the main man for that sub. The community pool in that subdivision is pretty kickin' too.

since he is the main man for that sub.

Jason is the main Man for "NAMPA" :D

Yah, Lee Bresheers that works for Jas' is who I work with. He actually bought one of the first houses in Dallan Woods to live in while he buys and Sells a few other pieces. He just recently bought a Nice piece of Property and is gunna build a "shack" on it. He'll fair well with the re-sale of his place in Dallan for sure.

You told me once but were are you moving too ?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gagrimes1
Back