Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

play by play pic from this morning

Byron South

Jack and I went out this morning right at daylight and made a couple of stands before the wind picked up. I loaded some more of my own sounds on my FOXPRO Saturday after I had a cuss fight with a coyote Friday. I could get him to challenge bark and howl, but I couldn't get him to budge. Every time I would challenge him he would challenge me back. I thought it would be a great idea to put the sound on my FOXPRO where I could let it play, sneak to where I could see him and close the deal. Haven't tried that yet, but I'm ready when the opportunity arrises. I also put a couple of other sounds on there and was anxious to try them out.

I started our stand with a couple of lonesome howls that I loaded, then went to my other new sound (puppy whines). After about the ten minute mark nothing had shown itself, so I turned my call to the new challenge I loaded, played it for couple of times, switched it back to the puppy whines. About 2 or three minutes later, here she comes.

In this picture she is looking at the call as she is trying to get downwind.
f9adf99b.jpg

I bark, she stops.
f9adf997.jpg

Jack shoots, and down she goes.
f9adf994.jpg

Good shooting Jack.
f9adf991.jpg

I like using my hand calls, but with the ability to put your own sounds on a remote sound source you can have the best of both worlds.

Good Hunting

Byron ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back