MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Plate ‘em up

It's not on a plate but I snapped a pic of some chicken browning up in the dutch oven. Added some fingerling potatoes, crm of mushroom soup and mini carrots then simmered under the coals for about an hour. It was quite delicious and satisfying. (y) Plus it made enough so we didn't need to cook the next dinner.
IMG_20220702_115056_4 (1).jpg

I present pronghorn boudin balls based on Hank Shaw's Buck, Buck, Moose recipe, with a pound of of habanero cheddar mixed in and served with homemade remoulade sauce. Seems like the best batches are with panko but regular seasoned breadcrumbs will do in a pinch. Guys in camp think I'm crazy for saving liver until they try these.

Attachments

• Boudin Balls.jpg
    Boudin Balls.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 17
ground moose meat with italian seasoning, some italian sausage, ricotta cheese, other cheeses and used artichoke noodles
boiled the noodles with some italian seasoning to infuse it some as wasn't sure how they would taste plain
surprisingly good
50DF6126-2B35-4477-8FA1-2D802C820730.jpeg

yes, I am trying to cut carbs (some) to help with a "I ain't getting any younger" metabolism

Wanted to start a thread for people to show off their creations!

View attachment 165268
Northern Thai style Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Sausage Patties, Thai Pineapple Cabbage Slaw, Roasted Red Curry SauceView attachment 165269
Roasted Loin of Venison (Mule Deer 2020) Creamed cabbage and celeriac with a red wine chocolate sauce
View attachment 165270
Maple and Bourbon Brined Turkey (Wild 2020) Scalloped Potatoes, Seasonal Roasted Vegetables, Giblet Gravy
have you ever cooked barbary sheep?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back