Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Planning for an Eastern Montana mule deer hunt

Love how I say Iā€™d be happy to fill your guysā€™ feed up with healthy herds and plenty of does and cows and decent not massive but decent bucks; but nobody has an accord? Nobody agree to quit b+^tin if i do huh? Just like whining? Love how I say where a public land ag field is and nobody likes that. Watch out HUNTTALK, ima come back with a new handle dissing the CHIT outta the beautiful Rockies and Montana in general and get more points than no Harley! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Give It A Rest!

Good luck gettin my honey holes bud! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

In all seriousness, i see doe mulees and whitetail alike everywhere. Public and private, in abundance. I cannot believe this is even a conversation and If it makes me a better liked instead of more hated member of HT, Iā€™d be happy to post pictures of does and healthy bucks every time I possibly can spot and take a pic of them. Cuz I donā€™t see what all the griping is about.. lol I donā€™t see anything like the 1800s pics either but dang yā€™all got low drive or something to not find Loads of animals.
7A6A3C1E-DE27-4B20-8F19-B6869AB4148B.gif

In addition, if youā€™ve never been to Amsterdam/ Churchill MT, there is an EXTENSIVE public land grid of public land alfalfa field winter wheat etc.. they use pivots to divide the public from private in one spot, instead of a fence.. yā€™all think itā€™s so farfetched; and some of you seem so intelligent. Im in shock for the future of mankind, not the game- the animals will continue to thrive and adapt šŸ¤£
Waitā€¦your gold standard for public land deer hunting in Montana is Amsterdam and Churchill? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Well crap posting on hunt talk could be the demise of the 30ā€ tall buck. He sure was a legend.

Arrivederci, good day(s) to you all.
Iā€™m so confused about your hunting ability! Not one brow tine bull found on a tag you blew up the threads on last year before you made a quick HT departure, but then youā€™re finding good bucks on MT public lands consistently? That and the fact youā€™re perfectly content where MT is headed as far as a deer/antelope population. Shouldā€™ve burnt a little more of that boot leather last year from the sounds of it!

From what I can see, there is plenty of does and cows to go around, we are over objective- and take it from states that donā€™t allow the shooting of female species, the class of males didnā€™t get any better

oh yea buddy every year it gets better! I find more opportunities more animals and better age class every year. If you ainā€™t, youā€™re not trying.!

And I thought I was a shit head...

In addition, if youā€™ve never been to Amsterdam/ Churchill MT, there is an EXTENSIVE public land grid of public land alfalfa field winter wheat etc.. they use pivots to divide the public from private in one spot, instead of a fence.. yā€™all think itā€™s so farfetched; and some of you seem so intelligent. Im in shock for the future of mankind, not the game- the animals will continue to thrive and adapt šŸ¤£

There are maybe 4-5 state sections combined in probably 40-50 square miles in this area. I must be missing the EXTENSIVE public land grid around Churchill in all the years I've lived in the area. Good one though..

As an outsider, I donā€™t get all the hate.

Every year I see ā€˜Deer Campā€™ videos from FT, etc, that basically shows lots of hiking in gently rolling terrain, plenty of deer, and everyone going home with a half grown mule deer buck. Whatā€™s not to love as long as you know what youā€™re buying?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back