Caribou Gear Tarp

Planning for 2003`

Roadtrip

Looking forward to returning to Idaho for my 3rd year in a row to hunt the critters up in the middlefork. Put in in Utah for a couple of areas that I probably will never draw lol but for 5 bucks...why not? For those that don't know it...ya can still put in online for those utah tags.

Moosie....I'm still waiting on an invite to get in on some of that Montana hunting....so let me know when you guys need an extra camp hand. I would have signed up on the bear hunt but I killed that big bear in 2001 in Idaho and the wife said no damn way, one rug is enough!

Anyone coming out East (N. Carolina) let me know and we'll go fish for some Yellow Fin Tuna in the Gulf Stream, I've got the boat.
Season runs April and May for the best.

Cheers
Roadtrip

I'd Love to invite ya on tat Montana Deal. But it was a offer for me and No others. I can't even tell my wife where I'm at. She still thinks I went to Nebraska for that elk
tongue.gif
They said they jsut need one camp cook/slave boy. And there isn't enough dishes for 2 guys
wink.gif

I do know a guy that has horses that is he doesn't draw out in a few states will hunt here in IDaho. Maybe I could hook you two up and you don't need to hire a pesky outfitter
wink.gif
wink.gif

Kep in touch.. this will be 3 years running you've ditched me. I'm beginning to wonder if you've even been to Idaho
eek.gif

Back