Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Place to eat?

Hatchie Dawg

Not elk hunting this year but will travel to Denver with my wife and neighbor couple. We will leave Denver about 10am the 5th of Oct and head west on 70 to Grand Junction. Are their any recommendations for a good place to stop and have lunch on that route?

Appreciate any guidance

HD

We usually go to Famous Dave's in Grand Junction before heading out on the hunt, if you can wait that long to eat from Denver. It's a pretty good bbq joint.

Shooters in Rifle. Or there's a good BBQ place on the south side of the highway in Rifle also. I can't remember the name is f the place but use your nose and you'll find it.

One last tip.
No need to even stop in Idaho Springs for the brewery. Unless you like hanging out with doped up hippies. Place is NASTY!

If you need somewhere to eat in GJ, Kannah Creek Brewing Co. has some awesome pizzas and good craft beers. Rockslide downtown is pretty good as well.

My wife and I have had great meals in Texas Road House in Wheatridge , Colorado. Great steaks, sides, beer, and most important was GREAT service. In Northwest Denver. The service is worth the trip.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back