Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pit Vipers

You mean Kenny ***king Powers!!!

"I play real sports. Not trying to be the best at exercising."

“Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.”

…”people often ask me, Kenny, what are your weaknesses? Do you have any? I would say that my biggest flaw, my Achilles heel, is my tireless work ethic."

“…sometimes when you bring the thunder, you get lost in the storm.”

No surprise I have two pair! I have had one pair for 3 years already and another for about 2. They are actually great sunglasses. The company is a small start up that found a niche; ridiculous quality sunglasses that work and make one feel amazing! Shoot my second pair have top quality polarized lenses that are great for fishing. I love bright flashy stuff, and I always dreamed of being The Macho Man Randy Savage! Shoot I skied with a pair for years in the 80’s.

What do aviators say? I’m a short wanna be action hero that rides crotch rockets and refuses to play roles with tall people? Rock those aviators gentlemen. Have fun, wear something you enjoy, and can I get an OOOOOHHH YEEAHHHHH!!!

1689085484203.jpeg

I’m going to have to add pit vipers and fish-eye lens to the gear list this fall. Inspired by HT…
so if you see a guy at the trail head with pit viper's on you can assume he is a HT member rather than an influencer?

Back