Caribou Gear

Pit Vipers

rtraverdavis

How are these a thing? I'm seeing loads of people wearing them now. Do they come with a free jet ski or something?

Where I grew up, wearing blade sunglasses paired strictly with mullets, Marlboros, and dirt bikes in their first iteration back in the 80s and 90s. Seemingly over night, they are everywhere again. What gives?

I keep telling myself…
1688802137424.gif

Back in my day you had to pony up some serious scratch for Oakley Blades to rock that vibe. Everyone would know you were a real player who was not to be crossed.

1688831408256.jpeg

Nowadays they’ve democratized things to the point that any old poser can pull off that badass look for $20. The gates of elitism have come down, man.

Back in my day you had to pony up some serious scratch for Oakley Blades to rock that vibe. Everyone would know you were a real player who was not to be crossed.

View attachment 283180

Nowadays they’ve democratized things to the point that any old poser can pull off that badass look for $20. The gates of elitism have come down, man.
Commie

View attachment 283180

That was my first thought too. Strong Jose Conseco vibes…which is also on brand with the substance abuse, gas siphoning, and mullet. Also accidental finger loss.

Never owned a pair never will ! I have a small dome , most sunglasses don’t look right on me anyway

And again, if I got all jacked up on roids and my head swelled up like Barry Bonds, they may look really good on me

That was my first thought too. Strong Jose Conseco vibes…which is also on brand with the substance abuse, gas siphoning, and mullet. Also accidental finger loss.
First image that came to my mind reading the post. Glad someone else agrees.
View attachment 283181
I’m gonna start asking everyone I see wearing them how many career homers they have and if they’ve got any brothers they bash with.

They were "in" a few years ago, my boys got some and wore them briefly. The older one looked like a tard driving around in his Chevelle wearing vipers and his bling chain so he earned the nickname " Ricky Bobby" . What a dumbass.

I think only the posers are wearing them these days, do you miss 2020 or what?View attachment 283185
They must run through different areas at different times. Like Pogs did. You remember Pogs. Guess we’re behind here.

Back