Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pig Hunting Weekend

Moosie,
Thanks for your cell # I'll ring you up. As far as a trip...I'm kinda booked right now, I'm going to AZ to bowhunt Coues and Javies in about three weeks. After that it's gonna be awhile because I have to let my boss try to remember who I am and that I really do work for him still :rolleyes: But I will keep you in mind.
Texas or anywhere, I am always interested in hearing about hunting operations that people think are well run. I just wish I could afford more of them...some day. I know Texas has lots of fences but I also know they have many large, well managed operations, and from what Iv'e seen in the past some outfitters in Texas are rather reasonable in their pricing too.

As far as hunting styles and methods, we need to deciede for ourselves what is accepctable and try not to criticize others in their choices. For me personally, short of canned hunts... it's all good. It seems as hunters we are attacked from all directions and the last thing we need to do is attack eachother.

Greg

Let's git er done!

..... :D (I think I've seen that somewere before ;)

John, Up for a Hunttalk hunt ? Lemme throw something out for the guys again and see what we come up with.

Fairchase. I've been on several Exotic hunts, You won't hear badmouthing from me for any tye hunting, Hounds with deer, Pigs in a Pen or backcounrty with a long bow. It's all good :)

Looks like the only left over permits are in 30b.....any thoughts to how good the javelina hunting is around there?

The place I went was in Shoshone-size depends on perspective ;) it is a section (1 mile by 1 mile) fenced. Kinda like hunting farm deer if you know what i mean. Definately a bow hunt-wouldn't be much fun with a gun. Haven't heard of a place by Twin????

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back