Pictures of Moose !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK guys.. 20 days and Countin.. I need Examples of 50" moose or better...

I'll start with Greensides Picture he posted.. Even if it's an Old one, Please Post it again !!! If it's less then 50"s post it and tell me the Size. If it's a new picture post it and Let me guess !!!

Time to get Busy !!!

3245moose1

Hey moosie,
when you guys get up here, we'll do a fly-by to my wifes shop and you can see some different ones, that way you can compare them to each other. Same for bou.

Is there a place I can Stand back 100 YArds and look at them through Binos
wink.gif

THANX man !!! I'll need that !!

I'm sure if you buy the beer they will be more than happy to drag them into the alley so you can glass them
biggrin.gif

They have a real cool mount in there now, that I hope is still there when you guys come up.

2 moose locked together. I know the guy who found them and it is natural. really cool mount.very good sized bulls at that.

If ya know the Guy, Tell him to wait 19 friggin Days and Not be so Ansey and Leave it there for us to see
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm guessing Been is Spendy in AK.. huh
eek.gif

Moosie

Don't take this as gospel,but you'll know it's 50" when you see one. If you have questions as to the spread,it's probably not a legal 50". It's about the same as a 3 1/2 yr old white tail compared to a 5 1/2 yr old. You'll know the difference at first glance!

Dennis

Moosie I wouldn't shoot the bull in the above picture unless I was in an any bull area. It could be 50, but if it was me guessing I would pass.(Maybe the picture doesn't do the rack justice?)

You'll know a huge one when you see it thats for darn sure, but tines are always a key. You hunting an area with 3 or 4 tine rules? Thats the best way to tell if he is legal, but as posted above if he has two tines and his freaking huge, You'll know!!!!

Good hunting,
Todd

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-16-2003 13:36: Message edited by: Alaskan Yoter ]</font>

In that picture you're correct, It's tough to tell the size. I use the HEAD 10" measurement and would say that is NO doubt at least a 55" bull Even at the Angle that is PResented. Roumor has it that it is a 60" bull, And I'm not one to call anyone on that, But I would shoot it in a 50" min location.

I'm not holding out for 60" or +, I'm looking for Any legal but, If thats a 50.5" on the first day, So be it, If it was a 65" moose I'll take that luck. We'll jsut see how the Hunting goes. It's all new country to us and We're relying on being dropped off in an Area with moose. Hopefully We will be
smile.gif

More bullwinkle pics...all "borrowed" from trophyphotos.com.

331.jpg

4964.jpg

2469.jpg

499.jpg

861.jpg

2075.jpg

2385.jpg

3097.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that those are all "shooters", except maybe the last one.
eek.gif

Oak

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back