Picture of my brother's turkey....take #2

AA

Ok, lets see if this works, I am posting this for Kraven..........
brothersturkey.jpg

AA

There's the old turkey with it's head on the chopping block ready to go. At first glance I thought it was Kraven in the pic. then I remembered he said his brother got this one. How you doing on your endever to kill one of these whily old birds Kraven?... :D

Kevin, tell your brother nice bird. Well get em next year, Ive been hearing of alot of jakes people called in this year up in the general area, should be lots of toms next year.

Well I am done for the year hunting Turkey it closes the 15th of this month.And I cant get any time off work to head over and try to find one so next year will be my next chance.
Kirk that is very encouraging news about alot of Jakes.I wonder how far these birds are migrating during the winter months??They must be wintering down by your place.

Kraven, i think they winter down by bass's place. Thats where i seen alot of birds last winter except over on the other road going to cascade park.

nice bird! hopefully next year you guys can call one in with an ole reneck turkey call from kentucky!!! :D:D

Kraven calls are on there way to me and as soon as i get it, ill send it your way!!!

congrats on a nice turkey!!:D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back