Pics of my GSP pup

T Bone

Here are the promised pictures of our new family/chukar dog.

This is my 5 month old daughter Emmaline and the dog.
EB1.JPG

This is my oldest son Nathaniel (six years old), already a hunting nut!
NB1.JPG

Relax1.JPG

Sam, my 3 year old loves his new puppy.

SB.JPG

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-25-2002 19:59: Message edited by: T Bone ]</font>

T Bone, you almost had it. You had the ending tag wrong.
You had it as [/ing] and it should be [/img]. I did go in and fix it for you.

Nice looking pup you have there.

T-Bone.....nice puppy, GREAT family.....you are truly blessed. We have 3 GSPs at home right now. The oldest female is the bidiest dog I've ever seen. The male is more into big game...he is my catch hawg dawg and deer dog. He will hunt with his buddy on birds, but loves to catch hogs best. Our youngest is our puppy ( 3 yrs. old ), and is all liver colored also....just cannot see her at night....she is pretty birdy also.....So, who is the pup sleeping with? I think they are excellent family dogs as well as hunters....they love to please and will hunt anything you put them on. Good Luck with yours.

T-Bone,
I have 2 GSP's and will soon be in the market for a 3rd, I want an all liver pup. Did you get yours from a breeder that has a strain of all livers, if so I'd be interested in a way to contact them. Stan

AZ402,

She came from a small kennel in Idaho. The sire is solid liver. The bitch is white/liver patched-ticked. The litter was 10 pups, 4 were solid liver. The rest gray-liver, white-liver. All have been sold.

She is the second solid liver pup I have got from them. I rate them top of the line bird dogs. I'm sure there are others out there. Good luck.

Tyson

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back