GSP pup,

Delw

Took this off a local az site, I know a few of you guys like GSP's

If anybody is looking for a good hunting dog, contact Al. Breeding looks excellent and the price is right. He has pictures too.

This little girl really needs your help.

On Saturday I took a six month old AKC/GSP female pup, into my Brittany Rescue Program. She is liver roan/patches. Heartworm negative, up to date on shots, spayed and completely healthy.

Unfortunately, the breeder convinced the family that, despite having a 4 year old and a 2 year old baby; and they, having no interest in hunting; having no time to exercise or train the dog; that this GSP would be a fine family pet for them. Now a couple months with no training, and no exercise the dog is way to much for them to handle and they are frantic. Initially, they were going to take her to the County. I convinced them to hold on to her for a couple days to give me a chance to make arrangements to pick her up.

I am not able to use any of my sources such as web sites etc that I would have access to if she were a Brittany, so I hope that you can help her locally. Any help or referrals that you may have would really be appreciated. She would be great for a guy/gal/family that wants a GSP for training/hunting/trialing/hunt tests/agility/obedience........but with no interest in breeding.

She is housebroke, likes crates, gets along great with other dogs (she had a ball today with my two Brittany males and one GSP female). I worked her on a checkcord and she learns quickly. She loves kids........The whole time today she never took her eyes off where the 4 yr old and two yr old were. In the yard with them she would make deliberate efforts to not run into them as she was stretching her legs.

"Domino" is really a great GSP. For the right home she is a treasure.

Any help will be appreciated..............Thanks.

For the right home the adoption donation of $200.00 will be asked. This donation will go to Brittany Rescue of Arizona.

(Photos embedded or attached)

(Top side breeding: Dixieland's Cool Hand Sparky//Bottom:B's ZOOBIE ZOOBSTER

Thanks again to each of you, on behalf of "Domino."

(She is to good to lose)

Al Maher
602-395-0051
602-550-2880
[email protected]

--------------------
See the dogs

http://www.highdesertbrittanies.com/
Delw

[ 07-18-2004, 22:22: Message edited by: Delw ]

Hi Highdesert.

Saw that post on azhuo and new some guys here were into german shorthairs.

Cool you found it a home

Delw

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back