Picked them up

lilbiggun

They were happy as a pig in shit, cuz they could take a shower and sleep in real sheets
biggrin.gif

It was funny that it didnt rain on them at all while they were hunting, he was starting to think that it doesnt rain at all up here, he was right, all the way back from soldotna it snowed on us
mad.gif
Its snowing now in anchorage (well a mix of rain and snow)

I do feel bad because he used my waders and they leaked, he said it was a conspiracy and it was planned
rolleyes.gif
like we would plan that(lol)

Good video that they got, especially the bears. I'm sure he will post the story on monday.

Thanks for the info Joel. Will you be seeing them again? If so, tell them I said kudos.

Jim

Thanx Ovis, If I see "ME"I'll let "ME" know
wink.gif

I'll read on your Trip later.. Heard some Stories From LBG though. We'll Invade ElkGunners house later this month for a few Hunting Lies.. EH
elkgrin.gif

No problem, the back door to the Trailer House is always open. And I got the manager to fix the pay phone down at the laundry building, so give a call...
wink.gif

Maybe I'll even charge the Barbie Jeep up again....
smile.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Hell, I had a hard enough time finding the front door the last time. I'm not so sure I'll be able to find the backdoor any quicker...probably longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back