Pheasant Fest: MN Feb 14-16 With Randy!

Jmnhunter

The latest Meateater offline events reminded me of the upcoming pheasant fest--anyone plan on going? Randy was on a local outdoors radio show on KFAN talking alittle about it, bu you probably know already Randy is the Keynote speaker for the event.
Since its close, we plan on heading down to check it out and hopefully run into Randy to shake his hand to say hello; anyone else been to this before? this will be my first

The latest Meateater offline events reminded me of the upcoming pheasant fest--anyone plan on going? Randy was on a local outdoors radio show on KFAN talking alittle about it, bu you probably know already Randy is the Keynote speaker for the event.
Since its close, we plan on heading down to check it out and hopefully run into Randy to shake his hand to say hello; anyone else been to this before? this will be my first
I will probably be there Saturday. Been to it several times. Fairly standard outdoor show.

Went to it while it was in Sioux Falls. Accurate that it is an outdoor show, but if you're into upland hunting there is a lot related to that. Dog kennels, dog food, breeders, shotgun manufacturers, etc. The only thing I complained about was the people getting booths for: shower stalls sales, lotions, and other non related stuff like that.

Back