PETA to terrorize children

dgibson

From the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Anti-Fur Campaign Will Turn Holiday Ballet into Yuletide Horror Show- (12/19)

During the holiday season, children should slumber with visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads, but an animal rights group’s new anti-fur campaign will surely give them tormenting nightmares.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) activists will menace children at upcoming performances of “The Nutcracker” by giving them handouts that read, “Your Mommy Kills Animals.” The campaign is intended to terrorize young children whose mothers are wearing fur.

The fliers show a color illustration of a woman stabbing a rabbit. The text implies that a child’s mother who wears fur may kill the family pets.

“The sooner she stops wearing fur, the sooner the animals will be safe. Until then, keep your doggie or kitty friends away from mommy - she's an animal killer.''

PETA plans to launch its protest at `The Nutcracker' performances in as many as 20 cities across the United States.

Information on this website can be reprinted with a citation to the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance and www.ussportsmen.org .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>MY OPINION: I'm not generally given to violent reactions, but the first person to give my child something like this may just find his nose displaying a little red Christmas cheer.
mad.gif
These people GO TOO FAR.
mad.gif
mad.gif
On a calmer thought, I'd like to see someone challenge them in court to prove that Mommy and Daddy "kill animals," and then sue their socks off when they can't.
soapbox.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-19-2003 11:59: Message edited by: dgibson ]</font>

these guys are absolutely insane. if you go to their website (always good for a laugh) they have a kids section that basically tells little kids (in kid talk with brite colors and stuff) that the world is going to end becuase people eat meat and wear leather etc. its pretty sickening, but amusing none the less that grown people could actually do or think like these people do, and try to put their stupidity on kids.
az79

You know they talk about Killing the animals but what the hell do they think they are doing. when they go out and buy a new house out in the country they took the land the animal lived on so it has to find new land and if it can,t what the hell happens it dies.

I went pass a place I use to go to when I was kid it was all wood back then I would say about 4000 arcs and now it is all houses so they have a lot totalk about for they worrest then the hunter.

Now I would Love for them to try to hand one to TE or Littlenut SR for they would look them in the eye and say you know what yse my mom does kill aniamls and boy they are good when she cooks them. :D

Last night I was watching Hannity and colmes on Foxnews and they were interviewing a spokesman for Peta about that comic they made for the kids.

They were tearing him up, I was laughing hard. Calling them terrorists and that they were basically doing a form a child abuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back