Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pennsylvania Proud

Chippewa

Hello everyone. Finally getting around to my first elk hunt. Of course ran across Randy's videos on diy, and I'm hooked. Can't wait for 2nd rifle CO this year. I've got alot to learn and gear to round up.

welcome from Central PA! Good luck in Colorado this year. First year?

Thanks. I'm living outside of Muncy PA an do love it here. Green an clean. Lived in Bakersfield CA for 2 years so I now appreciate all our seasons here.
But yep, my first go at elk hunting this year. I mainly diy hunt public land around here an enjoy getting back in.
After seeing the Rockies on my move to CA, i've been itching to get out. So going this year 2nd rifle an settled on the Sangre De Cristos gmu86. Hoping to sneek up Moser Creek rd 35 off of route 69. Don't know how far we can get back in with my truck but willing hike in to edges of the 2016 burn.
Thats the plan at this point anyways. Also I am going to be coming out in July with my wife an two kids to site see/hike alittle an scout around. As long as shes up for it...
Gona be a heck of a year even if I don't see an elk.

Jeremy

Welcome to hunt talk. There is a ton of good hunting and fishing not to far from Muncy.

Welcome from Lebanon county. Good luck, I am going to be out in Colorado a couple weeks before you in archery for mule deer hopefully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back