PC - Pictures for you

Amazing,those meese's
biggrin.gif
are right next to your house!

Yep, that is one big advantage besides the great garage sales, around Bills place is all the wildlife he just gets to take for granted and doesn't!!!
biggrin.gif

It's cool he doesn't take it for granted, so many do.

Man, God sure did make a pretty world for us,too bad more people can't see that,isn't it ?

When I'm off by myself hunting some real widerness,sometimes I just have to stop and thank Him...I think one of the reasons He made it so pretty is so that when we are out in it,we will again realize how small we really are in comparison to things, and refresh the perspective He wants us to have, and get back to the humility...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-07-2003 04:48: Message edited by: PC Mechanic ]</font>

I figured being in the great out doors getting to mow lawns would have been the bonus, or maybe shoveling walks!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I use a riding lawnmower,and nowadays my grandsons fight over who gets to drive and cut,while I drink a Dr. Pepper and look at the latest pics on this forum
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yep-I even made a can holder for it,so that when I was driving I could kick back with a Dr.Pepper

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back