Caribou Gear Tarp

PawClaws, You got a problem?

I wouldn't know about that, I've never been corrupt or all powerful! I reserve the right to change evil name calling into compliments. ;)

Paws,
Where do you get the right to change another's words? That is BS for you to be moderating on a thread about you.

You need to recuse yourself and plead your case to Buzz if you think you have been wronged.

A thread about me? I'm not a Sportsman's issue! :confused: Do I need to delete this thread? :eek: I thought this thread was about inviting folk out to Dworshack!. :D ElkGunner, if and when I feel I have been wronged I shall take appropriate action which shall surely punish the perp without bothering Buzz.

No, this thread was (and is) about you being a coward, and posting completely inappropriate and tasteless things about others, all over the board.

It is funnier than hell, that what Yoteler posted was only 10% as offensive as what you posted, but yet, given the Moderator job, you are out censoring others.

Why don't you apologise for your actions, and we can end this thread. AFter all the posts in this thread, it is pretty clear that not only can you not "demand" respect, as you used to think you could, it is now obvious you don't "deserve" any respect.

And speaking of your trip to Dworshak, do they have a "widow's walk" for you? Somewhere you can spend the day, waiting for the Men to return home?

I was having fun here brandishing swords, battling wits, and joking around; but, you know what? I really do think you have a hostile issue or two that you need to deal with. Fun's over pal. Keep your mouth off me. I am not joking, I am not threatening. Enough is enough. There is a vast difference between having fun and outright contempt and you have crossed the line. I'll treat you with civility as long as you return the courtesy. Now step back.

I hear a "melt down" coming.....

Pretty funny how you don't want dragged into something, when it was YOU started this. Or can't you remember things too well today.

Show me where you have EVER treated me with civility.

With all due respect,
ElkGunner

No, this thread was (and is) about you being a coward, and posting completely inappropriate and tasteless things about others, all over the board.
Now theres the pot calling the kettle black... :D

It really should be... It's getting to long any way...

Now I know what my brother and I sounded like growing up....Mom....Dad...I am truly sorry!!!
I have got to say that is one of the Funniest things I've read in a LONG time :D :D :D

You know I dealt with my 7 year old and my 4 year old this wekend.... My 7 year old figured out that if my 4 year old Prevoked he could walk away and it would end.

I'm not one to Brag about my kids Much ...but.... My 7 year old is Smarter then most here :D :D

How bout I shove the bottle up your *** :eek:

This message edited by Moosie 06/27/04

PAws.. LOL

What you need to do is make it look like this :

[ 06-27-2004, 13:58: Message edited by: Moosie ]

But "A" for effort ;)

It's things like that why you can't moderate

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member