NEW SITKA Ambient 75

PawClaws, You got a problem?

Based on Nemonts finds and statements, I would have to conclude that Paws is indeed from Encampment.

Perhaps from a family of Greek ancestory....maybe a trunk drivin' man....

:cool:

DANR, that would be experience, education, practice, and of course the unlimited supply of "rookies" and "wet nosed pups" (like yourself) hanging around waiting for a smack on the schnoz with a wet newspaper.

280, No I'm just PAWS, you are the piece of work, thanks for the compliment though!
...at least PAWS has balls!

Nemont, gas prices are too high I'll meet you in Lewiston on 8 October. Name the location.
Yes Nemont that is the thread and if you will re-read it I'm sure you will find the offending post by the now banned Gunner himself, or are you really related to Kerry??

Moosie, I fail to see how you being a turd makes me a liar!

Rocky Dog, You would be wrong, of course that would be normal. By the way, I own the freakin 300 space trailer park!
MarlandS, Duck nut hunting?????

"Moosie, I fail to see how you being a turd makes me a liar!"

Being a turd Doesn't make you a liar. Saying someone else Called me a Turd when in Fact they didn't....DOES :D

Paws

Nemont, gas prices are too high I'll meet you in Lewiston on 8 October. Name the location.
Yes Nemont that is the thread and if you will re-read it I'm sure you will find the offending post by the now banned Gunner himself, or are you really related to Kerry??
Lewiston is in Idaho that 650 miles for me, If you meant Lewistown MT there are a couple of options.
1. At the fish hatchery, It is a beautiful location and could handle a crowd.

2. We could stage it during a run of the Charlie Russell Chew-Choo. That would actually be quite an event.

3. We could hold the event at the at the Yogo Inn. They have a bar and a decent supper club.

Oct 8. is perfect as I think Waterfowl will be open then.

Paws, The only thing I can find in any of that post is Gunner asked if you were making stuff up. It is so easy to show proof and yet, mysteriously, no proof of your claims has been forth coming. What is the logical conculsion from that? Either the proof does not esist or it was destroyed in some sort of major disaster, perhaps a tornado. Again, Paws I guess I am from Missouri, show me where the words lie, lies and liar were used.

(Said in my best Marcus Welby, MD. voice: I am not a butthole but I play on the Hunttalk SI forum) ;) Nemont

P.S. if you have read any of my posts regarding the presidential race you would know that Kerry and I are not related. Man you may need to reduce the speed of your reading to boost those atrophying comprehension skills.

PAWS... I looked in my Wallet and Think I can Cover a Few Bucks to send either to you or Nemont to cover gas..... Here is a Proof with the Picture and Postingto the Part were you State Gas Prices are a bit too high :D

cash.sized.jpg

Buuuaahhahahahaha !!!!

elkgrin.gif
Way cool! Yes Nemont that would be Lewiston Idaho and while it is 650 miles for you is it 2300 miles for me. Be there or be square!!

Moosie,I don't believe I ever said someone else called you a turd, I believe I said "some yahoo over at NAHC."
hump.gif

Nemont,

Paws, The only thing I can find in any of that post is Gunner asked if you were making stuff up. It is so easy to show proof and yet, mysteriously, no proof of your claims has been forth coming. What is the logical conculsion from that? Either the proof does not esist or it was destroyed in some sort of major disaster, perhaps a tornado. Again, Paws I guess I am from Missouri, show me where the words lie, lies and liar were used.

Nemont I appreciate that; and you know what? I did provide proof to ElkGunner, yet he continues to run his mouth. The rest of you have no need for proof, especially if (as I expect) you would continue to show your asses as ElkGunner has chosen to do.

I know.. And yet you never "PROVED" that. Which was my point.

I'm not tryingto stir anything, Just making my point and all :D :D

Read the back of your folding money and see if you can find the words "In God We Trust", therein lies the source of your proof! ;)

Actually Paws it isn't 2,300 miles

Athens, OH 45701-9551 US -
Lewiston, ID US

Maneuvers Distance Maps

1: Start out going toward TOWNSHIP HIGHWAY 65/BATES RD. 2.2 miles Map

2: Turn LEFT onto US-33. 5.5 miles Map

3: Merge onto US-33 W/US-50 E/OH-32 E. 2.1 miles Map

4: Merge onto US-33 W toward COLUMBUS/STATE ST. 68.0 miles Map

5: Merge onto I-70 W toward COLUMBUS. 171.2 miles Map

6: Take the I-465 S exit- exit number 90. 0.6 miles Map

7: Merge onto US-52 W. 35.5 miles Map

8: Stay straight to go onto I-65 N. 117.4 miles Map

9: Merge onto I-80 W via exit number 259A toward CHICAGO (Portions toll). 19.4 miles Map

10: Take I-294 N toward WISCONSIN (Portions toll). 35.9 miles Map

11: Merge onto I-90 W toward ROCKFORD (Portions toll). 60.8 miles Map

12: I-90 W becomes I-39 N (Portions toll). 95.9 miles Map

13: Stay straight to go onto I-90 W/I-94 W. Continue to follow I-94 W. 219.6 miles Map

14: Merge onto I-694 N. 30.5 miles Map

15: Merge onto I-94 W via exit number 27 toward ST CLOUD. 818.9 miles Map

16: I-94 W becomes I-90 E. 348.4 miles Map

17: Take the I-90-BL/VAN BUREN ST/US-12 W exit- exit number 105. 0.2 miles Map

18: Turn LEFT onto N VAN BUREN ST/US-12/I-90 BR. 0.1 miles Map

19: Turn RIGHT onto E BROADWAY ST/US-12/MT-200. Continue to follow E BROADWAY ST/MT-200. 0.5 miles Map

20: Turn LEFT onto N HIGGINS AVE. 0.6 miles Map

21: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BROOKS ST/US-12. Continue to follow US-12. 10.2 miles Map

22: Turn RIGHT onto US-12 W. 205.0 miles Map

23: Turn LEFT onto 13TH ST. 0.1 miles Map

24: Turn RIGHT onto IDAHO ST. <0.1 miles Map

25: End at Lewiston ID Map

Total Est. Time: 35 hours, 27 minutes Total Est. Distance: 2249.84 miles What have I told you about being meticulous.

On this route we could meet in Glendive, Miles City, Billings, Bozeman, Butte or Missoula. The fishing should still be decent over west in October.

Nemont

Well a little further still since I will be round tripping between the reservoir and Lewiston. Plus I live 7 miles outside of Athens putting it over 2251 miles sufficient for rounding up in accordance with "The Engineer's Rounding Rule!" (Ask Moosie!) :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back