NEW SITKA Ambient 75

PawClaws, You got a problem?

IT,

I think everybody is bored and needs to get outside and off the computer. The problem I have is it is pouring rain here. I agree this thread is crazy but you know EG can really stir it up.

Nemont

260 posts!!!!

No Paws won't share pictures. Paws won't answer Moosie. Paws is leaving! Goodbye! God bless.

Now that Paws doesn't need a fight manager you will have to drive youurself up here I guess. I can't give another bribe on this thread. Start a new thread and maybe a bribe will come your way.

Nemont

hehe I already did it in another thread earlier

http://www.huntandlodge.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=31;t=002626

:D ;)
hump.gif

Only 31 more to go! :D Sorry Nut, I already have a fight manager; Chas031. You can come be the "cut man" if you wish.
hump.gif
Nemont I hope you don't take any offense but I would like for you to invite 280, Rockydog, Danr55, and Elkmaster to come be your seconds. Of all the people I have never met or couldn't care less about these are among those I already like the least! Makes it awfully tough to maintain the high level of relevance and importance that being popular and well liked among a large group of meaningless "others" really is. :D

Who said I was going to be a fight manager?(much less be a cut man LOL)?

Only thing I cut is game when field dressing it. :D

Now I would be willing to be towel boy for the hooters girls. They have WAY more clASS.
elkgrin.gif

That looks like the group in San Antonio along the river walk! :D (Of course they all look pretty much the samedon't they.) :rolleyes:

Nemont I hope you don't take any offense but I would like for you to invite 280, Rockydog, Danr55, and Elkmaster to come be your seconds
All you are most cordially invited. I realize that Montana is a small state but I don't think I know any of you. So consider this your invite to the main event.

Nemont

I might.... But I might Not.

The Answer Lies Somewere on this Board :D

I thought You Banned yourself... Looks like I'll have to do it now since you didn't or this topic will go on forever :rolleyes:

Hmm?? What do you call someone who says they are going to do something, then don't do it?

Moosie, you should know the answer to this...

Nemont, thanks for the invite, but I'll pass. Think I'll go to Hooter's for some,, uh.. chicken.. wings and breasts.... Yep.. that's it.. wings and breasts..

:cool:

Too bad Danr55, I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe one day when I get out toward Chandler. :D (At Hooters, "look" don't touch!) :D

Back