PA Turkey Season

Elkhunter24

Took the entire work week off last week ( May 10 -14) to head to camp and chase some turkeys around the big hills here in central PA. I had a good friend coming out in the middle of the week to try and take his first PA spring bird. As luck would have it we had a great week. Didn't hear many birds just the right ones. Called all the birds into 35 yards or closer. All three birds had a 9.25 to 10 inch beards. All tagged out in PA! I killed my first one on Wednesday and then we doubled up on Friday! Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a good spring.

Attachments

• chase and I.jpg
    chase and I.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 10
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats, nice birds. I got to talk with a couple gobblers in Potter County last week. Made a few new guy mistakes with my calling and didn’t seal the deal but had a blast. Gobbler hammered for 45 minutes but couldn’t get him past 100yds.

Congrats, nice birds. I got to talk with a couple gobblers in Potter County last week. Made a few new guy mistakes with my calling and didn’t seal the deal but had a blast. Gobbler hammered for 45 minutes but couldn’t get him past 100yds.
I love that area up in Gods Country!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back