Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

PA elk

Beautiful country down there!

Two shots for me this year to draw an Elk tag. Although low odds, its nice that they added the archery season.

Beautiful country down there!

Two shots for me this year to draw an Elk tag. Although low odds, its nice that they added the archery season.

Good luck in the draw this year, I'm in for all 3. I think I have 13 points now for any rifle tag and don't plan to draw but someone has to.

Good luck in the draw this year, I'm in for all 3. I think I have 13 points now for any rifle tag and don't plan to draw but someone has to.
Good luck to you as well.

I only have 2 points so you have a lot better odds than I do, but you never know.

I have 13 points also and am in for all 3 seasons I hunt elk in Idaho but would love a pa tag Ive seen some real monsters here at home

Good luck in the draw my wife drew a cow tag in 17 with 3 points so anything is possible. I think im sitting at 10 points and bull only. Put in for 2 of the 3. If anyone draws pm me I would to help out anyway I can.

I am happy to help out as well if any one draws I drive through part of the elk zone every other week this time of year checking my cams I put up for bears

Back