Other Passions

Westy...

Here's one of my other passions.

10-inch-scope.jpg

Westy...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-06-2002 22:01: Message edited by: Westy... ]</font>

THAT isn't hollow is it ?!?!!? And you put something in it ?!?!? Uhhh WOW :eek:

HEHEHEE.. I;'m guessing that you spy on neighbors ?

Yeah, neighbors 5 miles away.

10" Dobsonian(sp), focal length is f5.5 approx. Great for most Messier objects and brings the visible planets in awesome.

Westy...

Going to be in September maybe the 6th, 7th or 8th. New Moon is on Friday the 6th. Need to work out the details.

Westy...

Thats really cool Westy, wish I had that about a month ago. WE were up at Saguaro and the Milky Way was awesome.

Other hobbies, hunting, shooting, woodworking
Too any things not enough time, Work Sucks

Hey AJ, what kind of wood working I'm into that also but I moved my shop recently and haven't got the electric in the new yet.

Talk to me.

That's cool :cool:

I love to shoot, paintball always seem interesting. Woodworking gives me splinters though.

I can work with metal and plastics, weld braze and solder but I just can't seem to make anything worth a crap out of wood.

Westy...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-08-2002 18:43: Message edited by: Westy... ]</font>

paintball is great esp at night in the desert in camo.
Except when you step on a coiled rattler and then get hit in the forehead from 10' away, making you fall flat on your back with your legs around the snake:(
Some intense momments!
The outdoors and my wife are my only great passions.
Even family comes second to that.

Nice 'scope Westy! I, too, love looking at the stars when I have the time. My passions, however, are limited to eating (of course), my beloved spouse and kids and fishing. The prioritized order strictly dependson who is reading this response. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back