Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Oregon Right To Hunt

FI460

This is something that blew up in my inbox today.

I'm not sure how much traction it will get but I've seen both BHA and OHA share it. It could be an impactful piece of legislation to combat the whackadoodle IP3 that is being pushed.

I'll be reaching out to my representatives on it.

Indiana passed their state constitutional right to hunt and fish in 2016. I wonder how many states have passed such an amendment to date? Let’s go Oregon!

AP 2016 - Indiana passed a constitutional amendment to protect a Hoosier’s right to “hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife.” The Associate Press projects the amendment will pass with 80 percent of voters favoring, 20 percent opposing and 52 percent of precincts reporting.

Lots of opposing testimony on the bill. A lot of support too, but given the gravity of what this could mean for Oregon hunters and anglers, there should be a lot more. There's got to be a better way to organize hunters and convince them to submit testimony on stuff like this...

right to hunt what??oregons mismanagement of all there deer and elk really doesnt leave much out there,,i guess you can take your gun for a walk,,ive never seen hunting in so poor of shape in my 57 years as a oregonian..gotta go out of state for anything decent or be loaded up in points.

Back