Oregon Poacher Ring: 27 Illegally Taken.

Sytes

“This sends a message to others who might poach, that we can and do find perpetrators,” ODFW Stop Poaching campaign coordinator Yvonne Shaw said.

Barroom banter, friends, and acquaintances a group of four poaching 27 animals...

Reminds me of the Ruth's and Foster's of MT past... Yet we cut our own throats by reducing LE presence and ability to investigate.

For once, I hope Oregon PETA lovers pounce on these criminals...

I believe game wardens in Wyoming can do warrantless searches of your truck/home.

Good on em for catching these yahoos

When you read about how many animals they took and begin to sit there and think 🤔 like unless you like live in the woods and your hermit , anytime you have casual friends over how does anybody not notice that many freaking animals piling up around your house ! like when you have your friends over , who doesn’t notice like where did that big ass six point Branch Bull come from ???
people are so stupid, to not think stuff out . Since they were from Oregon , I admit I was selfishly relieved when I looked on the map to figure out they were poaching animals south of me and not where I hunt , don’t know why I though of that but I did. They Definitely are people that don’t have a respect for life. and with Oregon giving away preference points to hunters now to report poaches, hopefully in the future we can catch these types of people faster, they did some damage, wish we could have caught them sooner

I will never understand why anyone would do this their is no honor in this at all

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back