Order is IN!!

SFC B

Welp, yesterday I ordered what will probably be the sexiest rifle I may ever own. Sometime in the next several months I will have a Seekins Precision PH2 Desert Shadow with an ATC brake in everyone's favorite.....6.5 CM. I have 3 30 cal platforms as it is so the lil need-more will be my deer and down gun. I have shot most to the available bolt guns on the market (of course excepting customs) and love the Seekins guns (as well as them as a company). I have shot their entire line and don't beleive I have ever had a group above about .6 moa. Add to that the Seekins rewards program (as salesmen we get credit for each sale) making this cost a total of ZERO dollars and it was a no brainer. Selling things you believe in is pretty enjoyable. Here is a pic of what she will look like....

1666796840970.png

You will be very pleased with your "purchase". Sounds like you will have the budget for good glass. You will want it as that gun will give you the confidence to have some longer range fun on the range.

I’ve been really kicking around picking one up myself. I’ve got one or two rifles to use for trading stock so the investment won’t be too bad. I’ve never heard a bad word about one

You will be very pleased with your "purchase". Sounds like you will have the budget for good glass. You will want it as that gun will give you the confidence to have some longer range fun on the range.
I have a Razor LHT (on the way prior to this) coming but am hoping to have a Swarovski Z6 3x18 to put on it by the time it arrives.

Ohhhh you are rubbing it in now! Damn it man...if I can just find one in a caliber that doesn't require me to wear a flat brim I am getting one.

I have the Havak Element with a Swaro z5 3.5-18 on top in 6.5 PRC. I’m honestly kind of embarrassed how nice it is every time I take it out. Shoots better than I can, super light, trigger is excellent, and I’ve found thoughtful details in the stock (QD mounts, premolded for a second insert) that have me impressed as an industrial designer. The Z5 is an exceptional scope with the BT. It’s the only expensive gun I have. Don’t think I’ll ever need another.

Beautiful rifle. I held some Seekins and I just can’t get over the HUGE palm swell. I do hear they are very accurate though
When you get past the OG tendency to wrap your thumb AROUND the stock and rest it, almost like shaking hands, the swell fits right in there and minimizes torque on your trigger squeeze. At least for me.

Ohhhh you are rubbing it in now! Damn it man...if I can just find one in a caliber that doesn't require me to wear a flat brim I am getting one.
In no means was I stating you would be wearing a flat brim...a man bun possibly bit never a flat brim🤣

Sure would be nice if they made a left handed rifle.
I called them a couple weeks ago about something else and inquired about an LH rifle. The fellow I talked to said they would make one once they filled up a 55 gal drum with request sheets and they weren’t there yet. He said their engineers keep telling them that it is not just a matter of mirroring the action and stock.

I called them a couple weeks ago about something else and inquired about an LH rifle. The fellow I talked to said they would make one once they filled up a 55 gal drum with request sheets and they weren’t there yet. He said their engineers keep telling them that it is not just a matter of mirroring the action and stock.
How do I get a request sheet?

I’m jealous. I told myself I won’t order mine until I’ve sold enough guns/hunting stuff I don’t use that I can pay for it then. Most of the way to getting one in a 6.5 prc. Congrats. I bet you’ll love it.

How do I get a request sheet?
Just give them a call. The 55 gallon drum was facetious but if they hear it from enough folks maybe it will happen. The lefty market is brutal. I’ve been trying to get my hands on the savage 110 timberline in 6.5 cm for my kid because of the accustock and the shorter threaded barrel, but they won’t have another run released for at least 6 months.

One of the few production rifles that checks a lot of boxes for me. I hate spiral flutes, don’t know why, but I bet that’ll be a great rifle for you!

When you get past the OG tendency to wrap your thumb AROUND the stock and rest it, almost like shaking hands, the swell fits right in there and minimizes torque on your trigger squeeze. At least for me.

I agree and the grip is one of the best things about the havak stock. It is an improvement on the manners and micky stocks I’ve tried as far as placing my hand ideally for a good trigger pull. It’s a fantastic stock IMO I just need to add a little LOP still.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back