Opinions - Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain TTSX Polymer Tipped Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free

Ghillieman

I know I know.. Touched on this in my accubond thread however looking for some feedback on this load... opinions please...

I used them a few times in the 300 wm I had. They do shoot good I'm just more partial to lead bullets yet. They hold together when you shoot a gong at 100 yards if that helps.

I know I know.. Touched on this in my accubond thread however looking for some feedback on this load... opinions please...
Addicting said it best...Buy a box of the ones you're considering and shoot them. That's the ONLY way to know if your rifle will shoot them. If they do and you point them at something within 500 yards it very will likely die

Addicting said it best...Buy a box of the ones you're considering and shoot them. That's the ONLY way to know if your rifle will shoot them. If they do and you point them at something within 500 yards it very will likely die
That's not entirely true. If you point them at something at 500 yds it will only die if you place the shot right! You got those skills?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back