Caribou Gear

Opening day goats

Mica Man

My son, father, and I took a quick trip south to meet my cousin for some catch up time, family bonding, and archery antelope hunting.
The archery God's smiled upon us as the three of us with tags all found success opening day. Good times and excited that hunting season has finally begun! Hopefully now there will be less worthless posts about what cartridge to use in order to kill an elk? (They all kill elk!) What tires to buy for my truck? ( WTF you can afford!) Which western state to apply in? (Any of them but Idaho!) What bullet to use? (Whatever you can get your hands on!) And more posts with stories and pictures of dead critters! Happy hunting!20220815_192415.jpg20220815_191608.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3739.jpg
    IMG_3739.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 51
The tri-generational success is about as cool as it gets. Congratulations!

I totally agree with @rtraverdavis, seeing Grandfather, Dad, and Son warms my heart, and you know hunting is not dead in that family. Everyone is creating bonds that that son will carry on for the next three plus generations.

Good job @Mica Man

Last edited:
Glad to see you are keeping it alive with the younger kiddos. Sadly I think hunting will die with me. My kids simply have no interest. Hope is not lost tho there is still a chance they change their minds.

Fishing tho, alive and well so at least I have that still.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back