Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Onx image dates?

get-n-birdy

Is there any way to tell when an image was taken on onx satellite images?

In a certain area we are doing some e-scouting in you can see camps and vehicles plain as day. Pie in the sky wishful thinking, but it'd be nice if they could have choices for all four seasons to see the different foliage levels. Good grief I don't ask for much do I, rhetorical question. And while they are at it'd be nice if the color was a little better, you could see rubs on trees, scat piles and have a freshness calculator.

Is there any way to tell when an image was taken on onx satellite images?

In a certain area we are doing some e-scouting in you can see camps and vehicles plain as day. Pie in the sky wishful thinking, but it'd be nice if they could have choices for all four seasons to see the different foliage levels. Good grief I don't ask for much do I, rhetorical question. And while they are at it'd be nice if the color was a little better, you could see rubs on trees, scat piles and have a freshness calculator.
That’s why we use google earth and onx.

It'd be nice to know what hunting season the image date was and what year, to have a little more intel into hunting camp location in regards to season. I got an idea cause there's a little bit of snow on the ground, but it'd be nice to know the date.

Onx, what a tool compared to microsoft terra server or whatever it was called. Even that was a game changer. Google earth is still a great tool, but use it less and less with onx on the phone.

The mapping software in sd cards for depth finders was a huge game changer, comparatively to google earth. Now onx is like down scan and side imaging in depth finders. Be interesting to see what the next really good tool is for hunting. My biggest gripe still is easy to find data on public vs private roads and access.

I generally cross reference areas with Google Earth for a more up-to-date and finer res images.

I use other sat maps also , to get as many different looks as possible . I love onX the most for when I have to cross some country with little or limited visibility to get to a different road system out here in the coast range to keep me on course

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back