Caribou Gear

Online license woes!

OntarioHunter

Another year, another mess trying to apply and pay for license online. System won't recognize my ALS number. No zip codes in Canada so I stuffed in five zeros which appears on my previous licenses. That didn't work either. Last year I never received my license. It was supposedly mailed three times. I finally had to pick up a "replacement" in Malta when I arrived in October. Took the vendor almost an hour to get it sorted out. No way to print a replacement Come Home to Hunt combo. It was a mess. He had to call Helena and they had to call someone. Come Home To Hunt application requires applying on line but also printing and filling out an extra page with my brother's license info with his signature. Must be mailed in by April 7. But mailed where? No address provided. There's an email button ... but it doesn't work. I don't know who they hired to put this online licensing system together, but it is a joke. Wait ... wasn't the current Director formerly in charge of licensing? Hmmm.

Called the licensing dept this a.m. first thing after it opened. Got some really rude mouthy woman who kept telling me I don't know how to spell my name or write my birthdate properly. After about fifteen minutes of that abuse I asked for her supervisor. Then she decided it must be something on their end. Try a different browser. Huh? Well, okay. Got my smartphone and was finally able to log into the system. APPARENTLY MFWP ONLINE LICENSING DOES NOT WORK WITH GOOGLE CHROME. So, govern yourselves accordingly.

Back