Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

One way ticket on the Stone Glacier Express

fowl_minded

Yesterday I was very fortunate to take a great bear with a very good buddy of mine, ol Petey Boy the Bear Whisperer. The way this hunt worked out yesterday blows my mind, but thats whats great about hunting fair chase in the this great state, ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING can happen at ANYTIME. For me that is what keeps me coming back trip after trip, time after time, its the adventure. Anyways I wanted to throw some pics up and share this bear with you guys. Also I am super jacked I finally got to break-in my Stone Glacier on something other than Brown Gold and it felt amazing. (Absolutely Sweet Pack). I took this bear with Pete right along side last night and the color on her is nothing short of amazing, shes a beautiful Blonde sow with cinnamon legs, her guard hair is damn near white and the hair all over her is right in the 5 to 6 inch range. I know shes not a real monster, but that is fine with me I couldn't be happier to have her. Shes at the Taxi now gonna do a life-size on her to enjoy her for years to come. Hope all is well with everyone and everybody is enjoying their spring as much as me! Enjoy Pooh Bear (Found and Pooh 1-1.jpgPooh 1-2.jpgPooh 1-3.jpgPooh 1-4.jpgPooh 1-5.jpgNamed By Pete)

I've seen pictures on here with people spooning with a bear but never dancing with one. Nice bear!

Awesome looking bear, I'd shot her too! Congrats! Be sure to post up pics after that mount comes home. Damn, the next week can't go fast enough for me!

Congrats on a beautiful bear. Going to make a great mount, hopefully you will post some pics of the finished product when you get it back.

That is a great trophy. Personally i havent seen sows in MT get much bigger.
Will make a great mount.
Congrats!

Got my bear back about a month ago and Ive been meaning to put it up but just haven't yet. Fritz from Rimrock Taxidermy did a great job on it and the rock. Had it back to me in August and I had dropped her off in May. Now that is some turn around time. Enjoy

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back