MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ONE more day !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
And it's the Start of my "Get my but back into shape" program....

Is anyone else kidding themselves and saying that After the 1st they are giving up something or eating healthy or quiting smoking or something ?

I here ya there Moosie
biggrin.gif
I have ben hiiting the food and spirits PRETTY heavy over the holidays so far........and I've taken teh rest of the week off
eek.gif

I am going to have to start my workout routine and hit it hard for a month to burn this indulgence off LOL
biggrin.gif
Good thing I've got lots of time before next season!

Adkins diet starting Jan.1
As my last who-ra, I just ate a half Dz Crispy Creams. To start the diet, I got a couple 1 lb New York steaks thawing.

Yup up to 76.5 kg Shoulda be 74 but I'm old, have now increased Our Daily walk to 1.5 hr and over the high saddle at 1500 ft and no more weekly pudding .

YUP, I really let it slide the last couple of months. Got to get back to the gym starting this morning. I ain waiting for tomorrow.

I quit kidding myself. I get serious about it as season gets closer. It would seem easier if after deer season one was to keep up the hiking pace,but it so easy to let it slide. About March I will increase activity.
smile.gif

To get motivated, I'm signing up for a sprint distance triathalon on May 15th. 800m swim, 13.1mi bike ride, and 3.1mi run!

This year is the year!
biggrin.gif
I'm wanting to be to 200# by next hunting season.

Anaconda, be careful with that Atkins diet. It's great in the short term but can cause more problems than it's worth in the long run.

I think I'm going to try to get more exercise in the summer months. But I'm not foolish enough to make it an official resolution.
wink.gif

Hitting the gym and going to try and quit chewing. I started last January and figure a year of a bad habit is good enough: but man do I enjoy a big fat chew in the morning. But I would like to have all/most of my teeth when I'm 60 (26 years away). And eeven if I had my teeth they would be the color of MtMiller's house
biggrin.gif

As for the Adkins diet, bad juju
fight.gif

eat right and be active/exercise and you be in a whole lot better shape. There's plenty of info on the net concerning workouts, but here's one of my favorites. Do the 13 weeks fat burning workout/diet and you'll be in the best shape of your life. I know because I've done it! Remember, the term diet refers to your eating habits. I eat six times a day and am never hungry. Just my 2 cents.

ABC Bodybuilding

Well for my new years resolution I am going to try and gain 5 lbs this year.I am up to a whoppin 140 so I think 5 lbs will do me some good maybe a little more beer this year should do the trick.

My only resolution is - no resolutions. Well, that's a resolution, so I've already failed and it's not even 2004 yet. Damn!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> And eeven if I had my teeth they would be the color of MtMiller's house <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Man I knew I shouldn't have posted that picture.
eek.gif

Well, I worked out religiously for the first 3/4 of the year, but pulled the plug in September to concentrate on hunting. Guess I will get back to the gym. Tried to go tonight, but they closed at 4:00. Guess I get a two day reprieve.
biggrin.gif

I don't smoke much, about a pack a month. Guess I will try to cut that down some more. Gets kinda tough when I have a drink in hand.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I am going to try and gain 5 lbs this year <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kevin, I will be more than happy to give you some of my belly that I've worked up since around Thanksgiving.
wink.gif

I don't really have a new years resolution. I might try to get into really good shape this year for hunting season rather than "good enough" shape. If by some miracle we move out of California I wanna run in the hills at least 3 times a week to get in shape so that I can do pushups while my hunting partners are trying to catch their breath!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back