Caribou Gear

On X maps question

buffalojump

I am new to the on x maps hunt app, does anyone know if I can access the maps on my home computer or do I need to buy a separate membership for the computer?

Also, is there a way to sync markups and way points made on the computer to my phone and vice versa?

You can leave it in your gps and hook up your gps as you normally would and access it that way, or you can take out the micro SD and insert it into your micro SD to SD adaptor it came with and insert that into your SD drive.

I am new to the on x maps hunt app, does anyone know if I can access the maps on my home computer or do I need to buy a separate membership for the computer?

Also, is there a way to sync markups and way points made on the computer to my phone and vice versa?

I am no expert, but I have it on my phone and yes, also on my computer, it is just one account, was pretty reasonable I thought, if you have any questions, the people that answer the phone there are here in Montana, not overseas, which is a GREAT thing. I enjoy looking on my computer on the places I hunt, it is pretty neat deal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back