Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

OldSchool Out for Spring Break?

LawVegas

Brad, what's up? You introduce yourself to us (after being dragged in by Delw to HIS board) and I see no posts from you at all. Tell me about the Wednesday night tournament. Why did your partner break off the fish? Bad knot? Tired line? Improperly set drag? Since I never catch any fish (unlike Got fish?) I love to hear about the experiences of others. :D :D

Patience grasshopper. The time of enlightenment will come soon. Be diligent, in this great rewards will follow. I post when I will post, but for you it is time to fish, so that you too may arise to a higher plain of consciousness.

I see, forgive me Bagradeesh. I have let my corporeal self overwhelm the me that is I. I shall be content to contemplate my (considerable) navel until such time as you deem fit to share with us your impassioned (and, by now, hopelessly outrageous) recordation of bass fishing-ery-ism. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :rolleyes:

I'm still here Law. It's just really really hard to post on this site with you guys being so 'nice' and all. I have been posting a little bit on the other site. I usually only post when idiots make it prudent that I do so. Anyways, I have no idea why Steve broke off that fish. I think that it was in some structure and that was the cause. I still had as much for 3 fish(13lbs.) that night as I did for 6 this weekend at Pleasant in the Allstar tournament. I have no idea how to consistantly catch fish over 2lbs. at that lake. I don't really care though, because I only fish there 2 or 3 times a year, and only if there is a tournament. I hate Lake Pleasant! Oh well, I'm thrilled with an 8th place finish at that hell hole. Til next time....

WTG on 8th place ... I take it you were in the money?

Now if you want to catch big fish at pleasant you need to start throwing lizzards LMAO

Delw

I liked Lake (Un)Pleasant the one time I ever fished it. I didn't catch any fish (of course) but I was surprised at its layout. It sure looked fishy. Some gent in a BOAT (the rich so-and-so) was chasing a school and throwing what looked like a KastMaster. But I digress; my trial has been continued (rotten Plaintiff) and I may be coming down to Tempe in the next week or so. Any good shore fishing spots at LP? If not, I am wont to hit Saggy at least once.

BTW, congrats on 8th place. If you want me to be meaner so you can post more, let me know. :D :D

You know lawVegas, you don't have to shore fish pleasant while there are those of us willing to share a ride.
Call one of us when you are going to be down here and let us know the exact date.
until then.

LAw let us know when your in town.. a few of us will meet you at the unpleasant lake.. Its my favorit lake...

Delw

As my dear friend Sally Fields once said . . . "You like me! You REALLY like me!" Thanks for the offers guys. I'll let you know as soon as my wife lets me know it is okay for me to leave. :cool:

Yeah I like that idea. We can take LawVegas to Pleasant . I fished for 3 hrs today and caught 4 fish. 2 rats in Honeymoon Cove. A 1-1/2 pounder and a 4.1 near the walls northwest of the ranger station.

All fish caught on watermelon seed Senko's The larger fish were on 4" and the rats were on 5" baits.

BTW the pinpoint worked awesome. :D :D

Westy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back