Caribou Gear

Old Oregon got his Bear (PICS INSIDE)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Well acutally no. But he did get some bear pics. We all saw Old Oregons "hunting" spots thread, and believe it or not they are producing.

Here is one of Old Oregon's "bear spots", but this time there's a bear! Old Oregon said he passed it up cuz it wasn't as big as moosie's.

oldoregonsbear.jpg

Good thing Old Oregon passed that bear up cuz not 15 mins later he jumped this big old bear and it ran right out in front of his dad! But his dad didn't have his head up so the bear got away! Oh well, but man check out that bear! They sure do grow them big in Oregon!

oldoregon2.jpg

Oldoregon just "bear" with me, just having a little fun with ya, hope you got a bear bigger that moosie's, shouldn't be too hard huh moosie ;)

LMAO!!!!! You guys are just flat hillarious,( did I spell that right?) :rolleyes: Anyways no luck here yet, damn wheather must of shut them down! :mad:

Those are great....
Where is Jordan....
I would like to see his take on this...
I don't think any one should probably shoot that particular bear, I have a neice that would probably try to skin them alive.... ;)
she just loves that bear... :D

Not poking any fun at him just having a bit of fun. ;) Sounds like he had a bad start to the season as he had some truck problems that may have took him out of wheels for the season. :mad: Hope he gets back out there though and smacks a big one :D all the best of luck to him.

ROOTFLMAO !!!!!

It shouldn't be hard at all !!! So if he doesn't, He'll get a Razzen of Chit

Looks like his DAD almost stepped on the Bear... Would that mean he would have POO on his boots ?
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

Hhhhmm. Think,think,think. I find this very strange as I was hunting a place called Pooh ridge. It was a cat and bear hunt and needless to say there is a very strange gene pooh on that ridge as you can see by the life size mounts. ;) :D :D
Pooh.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back