Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Old/new Ruger m77

Good luck with that one hopefully she shoots as good or better

Beautiful rifle in one of the best coyote, deer, antelope cartridges out there. It looks very sharp. A 100 or 105 gr. Accubond sure would be a sweet giant slayer!!

David

My first bolt was a tanger in 30-06. I shot it for 20 some years. I guess I got lucky in that my first bolt was very accurate. I have more rifles these days but every new rifle is judge based on the old ruger. Every ding on the stock
Represents two great decades in the woods and swamps.

I had an older m77 270 with beautiful wood. I just could not make it shoot. Bedded, free floated, re-crowned the barrel, and finally replaced the barrel with a Douglas. Got decent groups after a meticulous handloading effort with a now deceased great uncle. Killed some game with it but a nice gentleman fancied it more than I did and compensated me well enough it went home with him. Even as frustrating as it was, it taught me a lot about rifles throughout the process. I kind of miss it now. Good for you in restoring that one and good luck with it this fall.

Really cool restoration...good on you and it looks fantastic. Can't buy that kind of personal history.

Looks practically new. Great job refinishing the stock, it's a beauty!

Great looking rifle, killed my first deer with my Ruger M77 in .243. Still have the rifle as it was the first gun I bought myself, saved up a summer of mowing and farm work.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back