Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Old Friends Episode

JoseCuervo

Remember the old episode of Friends where Joey could not afford a whole set of encylopedias? So he just bought the letter "V".

So, as the conversation went along, he would only talk about Volcanoes, Violins, etc....

IFILL: Governor, please if you want to respond to what he said about Senator McCain's comments about health care?
PALIN: I would like to respond about the tax increases... (something Biden didn't talk about)
IFILL: Would you like to have an opportunity to answer that before we move on?
PALIN: I'm still on the tax thing because I want to correct you on that again. ... And I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also.
---
IFILL: ... what promises have you and your campaigns made to the American people that you're not going to be able to keep?
BIDEN: Well, the one thing we might have to slow down is a commitment we made...
IFILL: Governor?
PALIN: ... I want to go back to the energy plan, though, because this is -- this is an important one that Barack Obama, he voted for in '05.
---
IFILL: Senator Biden, you voted for this bankruptcy bill. Senator Obama voted against it. Some people have said that mortgage- holders really paid the price.
BIDEN: Well, mortgage-holders didn't pay the price. Only 10 percent of the people who are...
IFILL: Governor Palin, is that so?
PALIN: That is not so, but because that's just a quick answer, I want to talk about, again, my record on energy versus your ticket's energy ticket, also.

Sarah only has the letter "V" in her encylopedias....

Didn't Ifill explain to Big Head Todd the Monster's wife that obfuscation will be allowed for DNC candidates only?

Did ya catch the part when Biden said "Geroge Bush's" this and Geroge Bush's that...about 8 times in a row?

One time I was reciting the alphebet and I got to P. Then a couple days later read a story that had the letter A. And back in high school my knickname was Loser so I got L. They said I would never be part of the "In" crowd so thats where I got I. Then one time down south i slept with a %@#$@ and thers where I got N. So I have to go with Palin. She owns a rifle. I own many many many rifles. So we are the same. Its the bond that holds the barrel to the scope to the trigger thingy and makes me vote McCain. I also like Mcdonalds so when I am there I think of McCain. I love Republicans. NRA for Life. Snake River Rufus am I. I know everything.

Back