Yeti GOBOX Collection

Oil Change, or Gel Injection

David658

Fell last fall, making the haul out with the first quarter of the elk my wife and were blessed to take last fall. My superior map reading skills took us down a STEEP hill to the creek, where halfway down I slipped. Managed to spin and turn to face the mountain, and dropped to my knees. All good except for the rock my left knee landed on.

Long story short, I pissed off my knee, and doc found a spot in the arthritic so and so that has no cartilage (all those miles run and basketball games played on asphalt, in Chuck Taylors). Avoiding cortisone for all the reasons we avoid cortisone, hopefully this series will help my knee not be so pissed when I make it work. I want absostinkinloootly nothing to do with a replacement, so hoping this will stave it off.

'Cept needles anywhere except my arm and arse make me kinda pass out a little while. My wife hasn't gotten to see this part before, so she should get a laugh. Thankfully, I have a valium to take beforehand, so it won't hurt so much when I hit the floor....

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back