Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Ohio 2020

NickCNC

Its official, my son and I are heading back to Ohio in early November to hopefully catch the rut like last year! Some cold, crisp weather. Enjoying the peace and quiet of the treestand with our bows and get to spend time with my buddy who lives back there, and some one on one time with my boy. Im excited!

Good luck! I’ll be heading back to Ohio for the week of gun season to take advantage of my landowner privilege on our family farm.

Good luck to you and your son from Ohio. I cant wait until i get to take mine out hunting with me.

Its official, my son and I are heading back to Ohio in early November to hopefully catch the rut like last year! Some cold, crisp weather. Enjoying the peace and quiet of the treestand with our bows and get to spend time with my buddy who lives back there, and some one on one time with my boy. Im excited!
goodluck

I will be hunting in Wayne National Forest for general gun Opening then up to Northwest Ohio to hunt a private farm. on the way up there from Southwest Florida I will stop at my lease in Alabama and shoot a few does. In all about a 21 day road trip.

That sounds like fun! Well be sitting at a couple different properties about an hr southeast of Erie, my son got a small buck there last year (i didnt hunt). But so far weve got some pictures of big bucks on the land that im hoping are still around in a month.

That sounds like fun! Well be sitting at a couple different properties about an hr southeast of Erie, my son got a small buck there last year (i didnt hunt). But so far weve got some pictures of big bucks on the land that im hoping are still around in a month.
Hour SE of Erie County, OH puts a man near Mansfield. Flat land stand hunting edge of farm fields. I cut my teeth on OH deer and you’ll do well out there.

Hour SE of Erie County, OH puts a man near Mansfield. Flat land stand hunting edge of farm fields. I cut my teeth on OH deer and you’ll do well out there.
Were actually more east than i thought. Well be in seven hills/independence

Brother, you’re right by CVNP! Goddamn, tell you what, you’ll have deer most every day. Options. So many deer in that urban interface.

Ya close friend of mine lives in bainbridge township and is a local pd in seven hills. He introduced us to whitetail hunting last season and were going back because the deer were beyond abundant!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back