Yeti GOBOX Collection

Offer for Moosie

cjcj

How much would it cost to hire a pro to track these punks down?.. I hate thieves with a passionhump ...We could all chip in ..then I know some guys who would "bring them to justice":cool:

CJ,

If you want to save money, hire some of my cousins. They will do the job cheaper, you won't need to pay Social Security or Insurance for them.

They do good work and don't cause any problems.

LOL CJCJ.... We have several people working on it. I'm pretty sure they are not going to get caught. We jsut need to set it up so they can't hack back in. It is nice for the offer though, but I think it would be a waste of money ? Thanx !!

CJ,

If you want to save money, hire some of my cousins. They will do the job cheaper, you won't need to pay Social Security or Insurance for them.

They do good work and don't cause any problems.

Jose, I would be breaking the Law, so I can't hire hose "A" and hose "B":D

Moosie, I don't know how it works, but I thought everyone has a phone line ,cable trace or something...Is there any way to send them a "subtle message" or something? :)

Every one just start pinging their IP address. Get a 100 or so people doing it and their site wont work. Denial of service attack. Del give me their IP I have a couple of servers doing nothing at the moment.

I have them at the house, if I remember your more than welcome to have some fun.
however I would doubt it would do anything, these guys are some pretty good hackers and know there shit. too be honest i think they could make life a tad miserable for people messing with them.

I say just nuke the sand box and be done with it LOL

Back