Yeti GOBOX Collection

Off to Town

It's funny il law dies not allow dealerships to be open on Sunday. Wonder if that's just an illinois thing?

Congrats, atleast your dealer has inventory. I posted pic of my wifes new 4runner couple weeks back that we ordered, she made the joke when we got home that we have more 4runners in our driveway(2) than any dealership in a couple hundred miles. Car market is crazy now

Congrats, atleast your dealer has inventory. I posted pic of my wifes new 4runner couple weeks back that we ordered, she made the joke when we got home that we have more 4runners in our driveway(2) than any dealership in a couple hundred miles. Car market is crazy now
It is, and that factored into our decision last week. We were going to be on a short timeline (3 weeks), so we had to be a little flexible.

That's no joke. I waited months for my tacoma and they missed 2 separate delivery dates.

One of the reasons we got the one she got was it would be 6-8 weeks before one we woulde order would come in.
The biggest thing we DIDN'T want was the moon roof. We have moon dust that I swear will go through glass. We figured if we never opened it it wouldn't dump a couple shovels of dust in the front seat.

I truly regret selling Mrs. Fan's troubled suburban, and getting 202 Jeep Grand Cherokee. We wod have saved money fixing that up, and it could be so much more than the Jeep. She was set o getting rid of it, so I guess it's OK.

Back