Off to the buyer

Not sure where you live but in my eyes that is a haul. I am happy if I can take 2-3 Coyotes from our annual Elk hunting area here in WA every year. Of course that's not trapping....

Cool post.

I'd be thrilled with that haul. Good luck with the buyer. I'd be curious to know what your average $ is on those coyotes.

Sweet! What are furs bringing where you’re at? I ask because I know fur prices are way down here in Kentucky.
Coyotes was $84 Canadian. beavers and fox we won’t talk about lol. I think this spring any kit beavers will have castors cut out and rest will go to the bear bait. Fox I don’t target them they just stumble into my coyote snares once in awhile.

All our fur buyers went out of business. Have to put it all up and ship it now. Might try it next year but not sure where to start. Hate seeing people throw them on the ditch and such. I haven’t set a trap in 5 years but the boy wants too really bad. Need to catch a few rats and have a nice hat made for momma

I sold two coyotes in Central MT last week to a buyer, graded at #2's, I got $65/apiece. Alot better than I thought they would bring
Be intersting to see when an auction actually happens. FHA has half my last spring beaver catch and they gave away 12 of my coyotes in that august auction

Sold our hides yesterday. Coyotes brought $60 and $40, about what I thought. Bobcats were way down but we sold anyway; $150,$175 and $250.
Buyer really liked our put up so that is a plus to me.
Might trap a little through Feb. to get some furs to tan and sell.

Sold our hides yesterday. Coyotes brought $60 and $40, about what I thought. Bobcats were way down but we sold anyway; $150,$175 and $250.
Buyer really liked our put up so that is a plus to me.
Might trap a little through Feb. to get some furs to tan and sell.
What part of Wyo?

Laramie, buyer was from Evanston I believe. They will be back in Feb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back