off to south carolina again.update

i wish our club had 7000 acres we only have 2000 with half of it being 6 pt or better. fortunatley many of our guys are from florida and dont drive up every weekend so it isnt to overcrowded.

Its not how big it is,its how you use it...lmao...Anyway,we have some good deer here.Been doing some scouting when I had the time.Found a great scrape line.Found a cedar tree that has been tore all to pieces up to about 5ft off the ground about 20 yards from one of the scrapes.Good thing is,I am about a mile from my nearest club member.Our gun season opens in 2 weeks and everyone says I am crazy for hunting the area.I have said nothing and been slipping corn in.The less they know,the better I like it.Take care and good luck....Doug

its always nice to be in an area where everyone thinks you are crazy and then getting a deer but to get a big buck is even better. the deer on our place are starting to get pressured and everyone says you cant see deer during the day anymore.i am putting my climber in a little stand of oaks this week that is about 50 yards deep and 200 yards long, it borders a really thick swamp and im sure the deer are slipping in and out of those oaks for a mid day snack.

Back